Music to Egmont and other incidental music
Editor: Helmut Hell
Complete Edition with critical report, Abteilung IX, Band 7, paperbound
Performing material for op. 84 (complete) available from Bärenreiter/Alkor
Performing material for op. 84 (overture only) available from Breitkopf & Härtel
Pages: 252 (XII, 240), Size 25,5 x 32,5 cm
Order no. HN 4351 · ISMN M-2018-4351-3
Musicians throughout the world are familiar with and treasure our blue Urtext editions – top quality editions of great classical compositions. Urtext and Henle are synonymous. The musician is offered a musical text which solely reflects the composer’s intentions.
This edition ... is a fascinating Beethoven document.
[Harpsichord & Fortepiano, 2000]
- Music to J.W.v. Goethe's Tragedy "Egmont" op. 84
- Triumphal March to "Tarpeja" WoO 2a
- Final singing from " Die gute Nachricht" WoO 94
- Musik to "Leonore Prohaska" WoO 96
- Final singing from "Die Ehrenpforten" WoO 97
- Appendix: Variants