Editor: Sabine Kurth
Urtext Edition, Study score, paperbound
Pages: 159 (XII, 147), Size 17,0 x 24,0 cm
Order no. HN 9267 · ISMN M-2018-9267-2
A must for all ambitious string ensembles: this classic of the Henle catalogue has received a great many improvements based on the latest findings of scholarship. After years of research, Beethoven‘s complete string quintets are now available in a thoroughly revised set of parts and an improved appearance on the page. Needless to say, the parts are accompanied by a study score (HN 9267).
These Henle Urtext parts are in crystal-clear print on ivory paper and as pristine as one could wish for. A study score is also available. The first complete Henle edition of Beethoven’s works in 1968 has now been superseded by this volume in which a great deal of research and revision has led to many corrections and previously unavailable sources have been discovered.
- Quintet Movement d minor Hess 40
- Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Violoncello E flat major op. 4
- Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Violoncello C major op. 29
- Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Violoncello c minor op. 104
- Fugue for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Violoncello D major op. 137