Our blue Urtext editions enjoy an excellent reputation amongst classical musicians around the globe. For 75 years we have been proudly offering high-quality sheet music and reference books to musicians and musicologists.
At the earliest possible date we would like to find a freelancer as our
Social Media Manager China
- Running G. Henle Publisher’s three Chinese social media accounts: WEIXIN | RED | WEIBO
- Creating and publishing content, direct communication with followers through comments and direct
- Report and evaluation of statistics to Head of Online Marketing, Munich Headquarter
- Developing a social media strategy together with Head of Online Marketing
- Editorial maintenance of G. Henle’s Chinese websites, current synchronization with English version
- Translations of promotional texts for the Henle websites, newsletters and posts from English to Chinese language
- Relevant successful experience in social media account operation and content creation in Weibo, Weixin, RED
- Rich creativity
- Experienced in using graphic and video editing software tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or similar)
- Chinese native language level, excellent English reading and writing translation skills. German is a plus
- Good feeling for language and ability to adopt the existing English marketing style for Chinese platforms
- Have a wealth of knowledge of classical music. Degree in musicology or ability to play an instrument is preferred
- High teamwork ability and spirit
- Awareness of social media trends and new platforms
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills, enjoy communicating with people, polite
and friendly to others, warm and sincere character
- Bachelor degree or above
- Residence in Germany
The work is remunerated at an excellent hourly rate. A subsequent permanent employment is not excluded if the candidate is suitable.
Interested? Then we would be happy to receive your meaningful application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to G. Henle Verlag, Human Resources Department, Postfach 71 04 66, 81454 München.