Fair trade coffee and photovoltaic system
On June 30, 2020, the now completed photovoltaic system with a total of 90 panels on the roof of our publishing house was connected to the grid. From this day on, pure solar energy will be working for us, generating about 80% of our electricity. At the same time, two parking spaces for electric cars were provided. Furthermore, an independant energy consultant has been tasked for the optimization of heating, cooling and general power use.
Henle employees are environment-conscious:
- Almost exclusive use of recycled paper
- Printing on front and back whenever possible
- Use of biologically degradable soap and cleaning agents
- Use of recyclable glass bottles instead of plastic
- Coffee from fair-trade coffee beans instead of capsules