- “Gabriellas sång” by Brahms?
- Rachmaninoff’s Paganini Rhapsody and the treasures in the Library of Congress
- No end to Rachmaninoff in sight: several annotations to opp. 3 and 16
- Something new from the low register: At long last, Koussevitzky’s Double Bass Concerto op. 3 in Urtext
- On the first version of Verdi’s string quartet – interview with Anselm Gerhard
Tagsaccent accidentals arrangements autograph Bach Bartók Beethoven Brahms Carnival Chopin Christmas clarinet Complete Edition Debussy Double bass Dvorak facsimile Fauré first edition Haydn Hoffmeister horn instrumentation Liszt Mendelssohn Mozart notation parts piano piano sonata Préludes Rachmaninoff Ravel revision Saint-Saëns Satie Schubert Schumann Scriabin string quartet urtext variants variations versions viola
Category Archives: Reger, Max
A Henle customer suggests corrections to the text of Max Reger’s 2nd Cello Suite. How do we as publishers respond to this?
Today, a brief but we hope all the more valuable … Continue reading
Haven’t you, too, sometimes wondered in a concert why the … Continue reading
Any of you who not only had a hearty laugh … Continue reading
You ought to underline today’s date in the calendar in … Continue reading